Yes folks, my kidlets are leaving in the morning with their dad to go to California, and I'm on my own for 10 days. To keep my mind off of them being gone, and try to enjoy my "off" time, I've made a list of things I can do that I can't normally do with them here. So with no further adieu .....
Ten things I can do with no kids and no work for the TEN days they are gone.
1. Sleep naked
2. Go to the bathroom without someone banging on the door.
3. Have a Greek Salad anytime I want
4. Not watch the Noggin Channel for TEN days
5. Go to a movie alone
6. Keep the house clean for 10 days with no work
7. Road trip anyone?
8. Have coffee at my place everyday and write
9. Sleep in as late as I want
10. Use up all my new bath bombs from Lush...
Anyone have any other suggestions????