Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dreams again

Last night, I had a dream about my parents. My dad has passed away, and my mom still lives in CA with my sister.

So in this dream, I remember I was in this awful little rental car, with my dad. We were trying to get to my mom who was quite some distance away at a bus station, waiting to be picked up. We kept trying to pack this little car full of all this stuff, then we were worried she wouldn't fit in the car. Right along with this, I met a girl I knew in school at the bus stop, she asked me if I had kids, and I said yes..she said she didn't have any. I went back to my dad, and he was taking all of this stuff out of a laundry truck, and stuffing it in the car. This just went on and on, and we never did get to my mom before I woke up.

I need to go up to the house today, and I'm so sleepy, I don't want too. But I need too. Next weekend I can sleep it away, but today, I need to gt myself dressed...

M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

M,
I just started following your blog and read back to January. Very intersting how our ups and downs, feelings of guilt and excitment for the fuure are so much alike. I totally get it. Thanks for blogging and I will keep reading.
GG

MakingSpace said...

I missed this - belatedly sending space-clearing vibes. Blessings.