Friday, May 28, 2010

Life and Love

Have I told you lately...I'm in love....so in love.

Last night, I worked up the courage from somewhere to come out to my mommy group..the whole group.  This group started online nearly 8 years ago now, as a due date group.  We've somehow hung in there, and become real life friends, online.  We've gone on trips, been though many happy times, and terrible tragedy's.  This group of women, have become my family in so many ways.

I've been holding back from them, for a long time.  Last night, I told.  I posted a long post about my journey, and about my life now.  I think it went fairly well.  More importantly, I feel an enormous weight off my shoulders now.  There are not too many people left to tell.

Back to being in love.  It takes my breath away.  OMG....how???  How have I fallen this hard?  I can begin to share my real life joy in real life.  It's making me so happy.

I'm going to Kalispell with my sweetie this weekend, and with my kids.  We are going to Glacier National Park, so pray for nice weather for us, then I'll post some pictures when I get back,or maybe even from there.

Gotta Jam....places to go, and wonderful people to see!

Mon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you - every time I read you lately you're happier and happier. What a beautiful and inspiring thing, thanks for sharing...

Fay said...

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for doing a wonderful job with this blog and would like to commend you on your hard work.

I was given the opportunity to review "My Montana Blu" and I'm more than happy to let you know that your blog has been added to the Blogging Women directory.

I'm proud to add another quality blog to our women's blog directory. Continued the great job you are doing and be sure to watch for our monthly contest where your blog could be listed in the "Featured Blogs" section!