Monday, October 25, 2010

Wow..it's been a long time since I wrote anything on here.  I keep thinking about it, but never seem to find the energy to do it.  Ah well.....

My life is happy.  I love my house, and I'm settling into coupledom really well with my girl.  I've come out to nearly everyone that I need to do this with...the latest being a co-worker who works in a different building than me, but whom I'm really interested in becoming friends with.  Figured it was a needed conversation, and I did it, and it gets easier each time I do it. 

Other news....my friend...the first friend is back in my life in a real world way.  She moved home after a terrible...breakup/unbreak up with her GF...it's been so nice having her home, and being in the place we can really be friends again.  She and Ilene....my GF...get along really well, and totally seem to dig each other, and it's easy and wonderful to have her back..and I've realized she's always been meant to be in my life.

I don't...it really is like I've walked through the smoke, through the fire, and come out on the other side.  My life is in a semi peaceful place now, and I've realized that everything is so much easier now that I'm not so horribly stressed about things.  Work is easier, socializing is easier, etc...

Small Son and Little Miss are doing really well, though I did put Small Son in therapy, more because of how hubcap is acting toward me, than any real problems he has on his own, he just has a really rough time dealing with his daddy when his daddy isn't dealing...so there you go....

I'm not going to say I'm going to start writing like I used to, but I am going to try to make more of an effort.  It's just harder to find things to write about when I'm not miserable.  It's something I need to work at though, writing can't and shouldn't be just for misery in my life.  I love writing, I love my life now.  I'm totally broke, and happy as a clam...

Soooo.....off to bed with me...but happy trails to everyone...and keep on pushing, there is life on the other side of the proverbial fence.....

Mon

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to read an update from you. It sounds like things are well for you and that's awesome! I recently reached the same place you are in your blog with my therapist and decided to end things there for a while. I got thru the ugly divorce, the coming out, the first girlfriend and subsequent breakup and now things are quiet and good. I met a fantastic woman a few months ago and could not be happier. Here's to turning over a new leaf to the awesomeness in your life!!! I look forward to reading about the good in your life now that you're on the "other side".:)

joye said...

I was SOOOOO hoping this was the reason for your absence! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Peaceful life is priceless. Enjoy!

Anna said...

So glad you've made it to the other side. Think about how far we've both come in the last year! Sigh...amazing, isn't it?

Lisa said...

are you still "there"? Missing your posts.