Sunday, August 29, 2010

Moved Finally

I'm sure you've been wondering where I've been hiding. I've been moving, painting, and entertaining my mom, who decided it was a good time to visit literally one week after the big move.

So here is an update. I love love my new house. It's perfect. The kids are doing so well here. They go to sleep so well here, eat better, and behave better. I have to think this is because they are outside playing instead of watching TV.

I don't have TV anymore, don't want to pay for Satellite, so I'm working on getting us hooked up to the Internet via computer. We'll see how this goes.

My new kitty , Mr. Zipp has taken up residence in our house now.  He is so sweet, but is having light urinary issues, so we will see.  I'm hoping it's just an adjustment period for him.  It's not excessive, and I haven't found any "evidence" since my mom and sister left.  Cross your fingers because I've fallen in love with him.

It's raining today, and I just made myself a taco salad for lunch.  I'm not going to spend too much time writing today, I need to clean.  Little Miss is starting Kindergarten tomorrow, and I need to get the kids ready before they get home from their dads.  I will try to make some time to do a real update soon.

Mon

5 comments:

Kel said...

Glad to see an update Mon! Been a really long time since I've updated my blog too... I will have to get on that very soon! Glad to hear things are going well!

Kel

C said...

glad to hear you are still alive, M!!! jeeesh, it's only been 5 years..... since your last post... bwahahaha but i understand. hopefully things will settle down for you and your lil family now. cant wait to see pictures of your new house... hurry!!!! but no pressure from me... ;)

Anonymous said...

It all sounds so peaceful. Thanks for writing about it...

Janet said...

write to me about what the cat is doing - I might be able to help.

Anonymous said...

found you again. and shall keepup :)nothing fabulous to add, just wanted to let you know i am reading again. and writing on my page more often. take care~